· Travel to Santorini by a high-speed boat
· Discover the beauty of the island on board an air-conditioned bus
· Find out useful information about the island and its history from our guide
· Explore the Village of Oia and the capital town, Fira
· Experience the islands Magical Sunset and its nightlife
· Overnight stay at hotel
· Go for a swim off a black sand beach of Perissa (on request, with no extra charge)
· Take atrip to the Volcanic Hot Springs (optional with extra charge)
Pick Up: We will start collecting participants from pick-up points in the morning.
Depending on the place of your hotel/apartment the bus drive will differ.
1st stop:Heraklion port.
Embarkation on a speed boat and departure for Santorini.Enjoy a 2.5 hours journey by a high-speed boat from Crete to Santorini. On board you can enjoy drinks and snacks from the snack bar (not included).
Boat trip: 2 hours
2nd stop: Port Athinios, of Santorini
Arrival on Santorini after about 2h boat trip. Embarkation on the buses for the guided tour.
Bus Drive to Oia: 40 minutes
3rd stop:Oia – 1 hour 45 minutes
Visit the beautiful blue and white village built on the cliffs of Santorini, providing amazing views of the volcanic Caldera. Participants will enjoy about 1 hour and 45 minutes of free time, to photograph the Aegean architecture and the unique view over the caldera and the Aegean sea.
Bur Drive to Fira: 30 minutes
4th stop: Fira – 1 hour 20 minutes
Fira is the the main town of Santorini, built on the edge of a cliff 300 meters above the sea. Participants will enjoy its narrow streets, white vaulted houses, blue domes and magical view of the Caldera and the Volcano.
Following, there are 3 available options for the next 1.5 hours:
1. Visit by bus a black sand volcanic beach (free of charge)
2. Take a cruise by a wooden boat to the volcano and hot springs (extra charge)
3. Stay longer in Fira and enjoy lunch in one of the restaurants overlooking the breathtaking Caldera.
5th stop: Hotel – check in
A driver will pick up participants in order to get transferred to their accommodation.
Breakfast at the hotel – Check Out
Participants will enjoy their breakfast and then after checking – out will have free time to explore on their own pace.
Transfer to the port:Port Athinios, of Santorini
Return by buses to the port, please pay attention to your guide who will assist on the embarkation procedure.
Return Boat Trip: 2 hours
End of the tour – Return to resorts:
Embarkation in the buses and drive back to the hotels where we gathered participants in the morning.
Depending on traffic and on the pick-up places of each one, the time of journey back to the hotel will differ.
2 DAYS – Starts 8am / Ends next day 18:00